Recommended Minimum spec:
To run the timing gates you will need a laptop. We recommend:
- Windows 7 or 8 (32 or 64 bit)
- I5 or I7 processor
- Quad core processor
- At least 4Gb of RAM
- Anti Glare screen with at least 13" monitor Windows 7 or 8
- 3 USB ports
- Longest battery life possible
Follow these steps to install RaceHQ and wireless device driver
1. Install RaceHQ
- Download the application. Click here for a help topic with the latest versions of application
- The file comes as a 'compressed' file. This is to make it smaller to download to your computer. Once you have downloaded the zipped file, you need to uncompressed/unzip the file. Each operating system will look a little bit different - Click on the file and there should be an option to 'Extract' the file. Extract the file to a place on your desktop where it's easy to find.
- Copy and paste the application to your desk top from its original downloaded location so that it's easy to find
3. Wireless Dongle Driver:
- Install the driver for the Wireless Dongle and if required the driver for the Close Range RFID reader. Click here for a help topic with the latest versions of application
- To install the drivers double click on the application you download to initiate the install process.
- Plug in your wireless dongle via the USB cable, and you should see a "Your device is ready to use" message once its been recognised by the laptop.
Your now ready to start using RaceHQ with your wireless timing gates.
Back to RaceHQ for Wireless Timing Gates menu - click here