Want to tell your members something once they've registered? Good idea! Now you can.
You can write a customised and formatted email that will get sent out automatically from ResultsHQ once a member has:
- Registered Online
- Has been registered in the Athlete Registration form in ResultsHQ
- Has been uploaded as a registration from RegistrationHQ
Note: This will come from your organisations email address if you have followed the email verification process. Click here for more details
What would you want to tell your members once they register?
There are lots of things that you may want to communicate, but here are some suggestions:
- Let your members know when the season starts and where your ground is
- Discuss training nights that your different Clubs may have
- Give payment instructions, for instance to send electronic funds transfer to a particular account, or to come down to your club on a particular day with cash payment
- Direct them to your website
- Talk about duty rosters
How to set up and automatically send a Welcome Message
1. From within your ResultsHQ profile, select Welcome Message under the Registration Setup drop down as per below screen shot
2. The Welcome Message form will appear. In here you can:
- Choose to turn on the Welcome Message for your organisation (hint: Choose Yes at the top drop down, and then press Submit at the bottom of page)
- Add a Subject of your Welcome Email, and add content including formatting to your email body
What do your Members see once they register?
Once your members have been registered by the options listed at the top of this topic, they will receive two emails:
- The customised and optional Welcome Message above. Note: This will come from your organisations email address if you have followed the email verification process. Click here for more details
- A standard ResultsHQ email which will include their username and password and some instructions on how to log in
Below are some screen shots of what your members will see in their Inbox