We have an application that will look through the local results files from your RaceHQ application and CompetitionHQ application to see if it matches what is in ResultsHQ.
Click here to download the application - Results Checker v1.0 (21/10/15)
This is how it works...
1. As you open the application it will access your local data and build up the list of date events etc it can find
2. The data it found will be for the centre name at the top of the page. If this is not correct click on the Settings icon (cog) in top right corner and change to the centre you want it to look through.
3. You can collapse and expand all the groupings from up here in the top left corner.
4. Click on the Check All to start the comparison of your local data versus what's in ResultsHQ. The progress bar will keep you informed as to what its up to.
5. When its finished you will see ticks and crosses against the results it has locally versus the results in ResultsHQ. This will then let you know what application, the date and events that you need to investigate further. The application will not upload or re upload any data for you. It is purely a quick find notification tool.