Here are a series of videos to help you use the CompetitionHQ app. This app is designed to replace paper recording sheets and can be used with or without the internet. Note you need either Superuser access level or a Mobile user.
You only need the internet to download the athletes, events, Pbs and records for the day of events. Once you have that data downloaded (on average less than 0.5 MB of data), you can stay offline, until you want to upload those results back to ResultsHQ.
- Where to download
- Video 2. How to log into CompetitionHQ
- Video 3. Settings options
- Video 4. Selecting the date for results entry
- Video 5. Resyncing Member
- Video 6. Using the PIN for Mobile User access control
- Video 7. Basic results entry
- Video 8. Combining age-gender groups for results entry
- Video 9. Entering athlete results for any age-gender
- Mobile App - User set up
Where to download
1. Windows laptops is also available - V0.0.0.38
Midas.dll Updated 22-12-21
2. You can download the app from these appropriate stores:
NOTE Android firmware version 9 may have a compatibility issue with the latest version of CompetitionHQ. While we are addressing this, follow the steps in this link for a workaround
Video 1. Where to download
Video 2. How to log into CompetitionHQ
Video 3. Settings options
Video 4. Selecting the date for results entry
Video 5. Resyncing Member
Video 6. Using the PIN for Mobile User access control
Video 7. Basic results entry
Video 8. Combining age-gender groups for results entry
Video 9. Entering athlete results for any age-gender
Mobile App - User set up
To set up a user profile for your Mobile CompetitionHQ app follow these steps:
1. Log into ResultsHQ
2. Click on the Setup up menu at the top - then Users - then Add New
3. Click on fill in the details on this screen for the new user and choose Mobile User as the user type. Note if you leave the Club empty it will allow access to all clubs/houses.
Note if you are using Gmail emails, you can add a +8M, +9F etc to your single Gmail email. You only do this in the setup screen for the user, you do not need to do anything in the email area of gmail suit etc.
E.g. your default email might be email@example.com, so you can actually do the following
4. Once you have saved that user profile you will see a Mobile Access button
Note - you may have to Go to Edit a user first if you already had a User set up, so click on the Action - Edit button first
5. This configures will let set up the ages/genders and events available for that user type.