You may want to ask questions of users while they are registering..."how did you hear about our centre?" etc. These steps will help you step up your question/s.
1. Click on Registrations - Setup
2. Click on Questions tab...you can either set up your Manage Terms or you can Add New to add a new question.
Note the State/National questions will also be visible to you here, so you can make sure you don't repeat the questions.
3. You have the following options with your questions. Working from the top these are the fields and what they mean
- Question Type - Yes/No, Text or Multiple (multiple choice)
- Question - write the actual question are you actually asking in here e.g. "How did you hear about our centre?"
- Terms - If you choose Yes it will use your "question" as a lead into the Terms you created. If you set it to no, it will just be a normal question without that link to your terms
- Mandatory - this means the user must reply with a Yes option. It is the only option that is user is offered and must be selected or they won't be able to progress
- Required - If this is set to Yes, they will need to respond to you yes/no or text question
- Member Only - if you want this question to be answered at a member by member level make this yes e.g. for every athlete registering, this question will be asked, 3 kids, so this question will be asked and recorded for each of the three athletes
- Show Other - this will allow for a free text box to be used in addition to the question
- Multiple Response - with the Multiple choice options, you may only want it to be restricted to one of the options, in which case this would be set to "No" if however, you wanted it to be to let the responder select more than one response from the Multiple choices then set this to be "yes".
Then press Save when done.