The following steps are to help you allocate numbers to your athletes via the state allocated number batch. This process will sequentially number your athletes from X to Y until your numbers are exhausted.
Note - if you want to give an athlete a new number, you need to:
- Reset an athletes number - Edit family or member details
- Allocate a new number from state batch as below
1. Go to Registration - Numbering
2. Then go to Unallocated Numbers
3. The athlete who are missing numbers will be automatically allocated when you press the Assign Allocation. Then once it is complete the athletes will disappear from this list as they are all allocated now.
4. If you want to look at the numbers that have been assigned you can do this from the previous page in numbering.