1. When you first open up CompetitionHQ on a particular date you will be greeted with a screen such as below, within which there are no Genders, Ages, or Events selected. Because of this there will not be any event or member data on the screen.
2. Select the Gender and Age Groups that you would like to enter results for. You can enter results more any combination that you would like. Simply click on the category that you would like to include in your results entry screen and you will notice that category will be highlighted in blue
3. Select the Event that you would like to enter results for. You can only select one event at a time.
4. You will be presented with a list of Members that are in this particular age/gender combination. For Field events (except for High Jump), you have the ability to enter in three event attempts, and the best of these three attempts will be promoted as the event result. The results entry screen is displayed below and the results entry area is highlighted in red.
5. Your results are saved as they are typed in. You are able to upload your results to ResultsHQ if you have a subscription by pressing the Upload button. You can also save your results out as an Excel file via the Save As button