Since you have imported contact details for your member base into ResultsHQ, this forms a great area to send communications from. You may wish to noitify your members of upcoming events, duties, or cancellation of competition.
Note; In order to send SMS, you must first set up an account with an 5 Cent SMS. For help on this click here for the specific help topic
1. From within your ResultsHQ portal, select the Settings button in the top right of screen
2. Select the Communicate button from under the Centre Communications heading
3. You will be in the Communicate screen. Use the filters to narrow down the list of families that you would like to communicate with, and then press Refine Families. Now select the families that you would like to communicate with (remember you can use the Ctrl or Shift key to make multiple selections).
Note: In order to refine your list to exclude historical / previous season families; select all age groups and then select Refine Families. The list will now only display families with active members.
4. Beneath the filters you will find a heading 'Message Ttype emai/sms'. Here you need to select whether you would like to send and Email or an SMS
5. Type in the contents of the message that you would like to send and then press Submit. Your email/sms will be sent to the selected Families.
Note: At this stage, the messenger does not have any formatting options, or the ability to change the heading from 'ResultsHQ Admin'. However we are investigating either a) improving the functionality in this form or b) integrating ResultsHQ with a dedicated email campaign/newsletter service such as MailChimp. Would you be interested? If yes, make this comment at the bottom of this topic.
6. A history of the messages you have sent will be displayed at the bottom of the page