There may be occasions where you would like to exclude a certain Competition / Meet date from your points calculations. This would include Attendance counts.
Follow the below procedure to exclude a specific meet date:
1. From within your ResultsHQ profile, select the Settings button in the top right
2. Under the Programs and Events heading, select the Season Calendar button
3. From within the Meet list, click View against the particular Competiton / Meet that you would like to exclude from calculations
4. Now you will be able to see the list of events that are created on this Meet date
5. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen, and you will see a checkbox which says 'Exclude from calculations' as per below. You can tick the box, and enter a reason why the meet has been excluded from calculations (optional) and then press Submit. The meet date and associated results will no longer be included within points calculations and attendance count