You can get a summary of who your points leaders are by using the leaderboard
Note; Your points must be calculated! Otherwise, the Leaderboard will be empty. Ensure that you have calculated all recent results before running the Leaderboard
1. From within your ResultsHQ portal, access the Settings button at the top right of the screen
2. Click on the Leaderboard button under the Reports heading
3. You will be on the Leaderboard screen. From here you can select several variables to narrow down the data that will produce your Leaderboard. For example, you may want to only see who's leading the Track events points tally. Each field is described below. Once you have selected your variables select View to view the Leaderboard on screen or select Export to produce an Excel file.
- Ordering; Select the order which your members will be organised in the report. The options to order are:
- Club, then Points
- Minimum Attendance; some organisations require that their members have attended a certain number of competition days prior to being included in points tallies. Select the minimum number here.
- Top Number of weeks; If you would only like to include a certain number of competition dates/weeks of results in the Leaderboard, select the value from here. This will only include the top X weeks of results in the points tally.
- Top Number of results; If you would only like to include a certain number of results in the Leaderboard, select the value from here. This will only include the top X results for each Member in the points tally. note the logic applied to best results is as follows
- Sort Results by athlete, date, event, result value (best to worst)
Then use the top X results, and return the sum of the top X number of weeks
- Note...if you choose top 3 results it will sum up the total of all event types using the top three points values per event type...if an athlete has 10 event types from the season, it will use 10 event types x 3 of their best = 30 values being totalled
- Gender; Choose which gender you want to filter on or both
- Age; Choose which age group/s you want to filter on (hold your control "ctrl" key and click with your mouse to select multiple)
- Sports List - Event Categories - Event Subcategories - Event List; Select the type of event/s (hold your control "ctrl" key and click with your mouse to select multiple)
- Dates; Choose the date/s (hold your control "ctrl" key and click with your mouse to select multiple) required for your report
- Points; Nominate your required points types to be totalled for each athlete... (hold your control "ctrl" key and click with your mouse to select multiple)
- View; This lets you display the data directly on the screen
- Export; You may need to export for further analysis or work, so you have the choice of exporting to .csv or excel