This article has the following topics:
- Password Recovery
- Weekly Results Viewing
- Event View
- Results Tickets
- View All Access for Family Reporting
- Prior season results
- Previous Season PBs
- Create and Manage User Accounts for Members and Family
- Achievement Book
- School User Account - First Login
To log into the family area, please note the following:
1. Your email is your username - VIC and NSW athletes, the email used when registering for the season is the username for ResultsHQ
2. Go to the family login area - https://resultshq.com.au/
3. If you can not remember your password reset it here - https://resultshq.com.au/login/forgotpassword
Note - If your account gets locked from 3 attempts at logging in, please reset your password as this will unlock your account and also help you remember what your password is.
A quick video tour:
All of your contact details are now part of your editable Profile, so if your details change you can update directly rather than contacting your Club/Centre or waiting until registration time. This includes changing your family login password at resultshq.com.au.
View and Print your tickets by Event, Meet and Season. This gives two new ways to print your tickets. Look for the icon as you move around the pages.
View and Print your certificates by Meet and Season. Look for the icon as you move around the pages. This indicates that the Centre has made a Certificate(s) available for you to view via your Family portal.
If you do not know your password, then press the ‘Trouble Logging In?’ button on the login page. You will receive the password via their registered email address. If a valid email address has not been included in the account, then contact your Centre Registrar.
Weekly Results Viewing
Athletes can view their results and results tickets within the ResultsHQ reporting portal once they are logged in. Simply click on the Members name, date or event tile to get more details.
Clicking on an event tile takes you to the Event View showing results history with charting to see how you have improved over time.
Each of the Profiles that the results are from is displayed and a navigation list of your Season Bests (SB) on the right lets you change the event.
If your club/centre has used Locations in their event list, you will see the location next to the event name in brackets eg 70m (CBN). These events may have different conditions that make them not directly related to other such locations and all PB's and CR's will be treated separately.
View all meets in the season using the Calendar option, click through to the relevant meet to see more details.
To produce event tickets click an event tile and then click the Ticket Icon to the right of the event name.
To produce meet tickets click on a meet from the Calendar page to locate the Ticket Icon to the right of the meet date.
To produce season tickets click on the Ticket Icon from the Calendar page to the right of the member name.
View All Access for Family Reporting
By default, the family portal will only display the results of the Members within that Family. However the option is available to display all of the results of the Centre, this is a setting that is controlled by your centre administrator.
Prior season results
1. Click on the results tab at the top of the screen (note if the season is rolled over this may not be available to you)
2. You will be able to see
# 1 Current season results
# 2 button for previous seasons
Click on the Previous season's results button
3. Select your season of interest
4. Select the date of interest
5. Select the age/gender/event and see the results
Previous Season PBs
To view, the list of events and best results from prior seasons follow these steps:
1. After logging into your family area, click on one of the results for your athlete
2. On the event page select the season of interest from the available seasons
3. Once the season is selected the list of events and the PB count and the best result will be visible in that table.
Create and Manage User Accounts for Members and Family
New family user types are now available in ResultsHQ so you can give ResultsHQ access directly to members and family/friends with their own User Account to log in with.
Understanding Family User Types/Roles
There are different family user types to set the level of access for the User.
- Access to ResultsHQ, regardless of user type, can only be granted to someone who has an active, verifiable email address.
- Each access level grants the user control of their own email subscription settings and basic account information. These settings cannot be managed by any other user for privacy reasons.
Primary Profile: Limited to one Single User Account, this is the only family user type with full family access in ResultsHQ. The Primary Profile can invite other users and create athlete level access, edit, submit and pay for nominations, disable other user access, edit member details (date of birth, name etc. that centres see), including each member’s image. The Primary Profile is listed as Primary contact for Centres with all contact information entered visible to the Centre.
Secondary Profile: The Secondary Profile is a mandatory profile that can only be designated to one Single User Account. Access is Read-Only as the Secondary Profile cannot invite users, perform nominations, disable or edit athlete details. However, unlike Invited Profiles, the Secondary Profile can view nomination history - including payment receipts. The Secondary Profile is listed as the Secondary Contact for Centres, with all contact information entered visible to the Centre. The Secondary Profile user must be over the age of 18.
Invited Profile (Emergency): This optional user type provides Read-Only access to Results, Calendar and Achievement Books. Any Invited Profile (Emergency) is listed as an additional Emergency Contact for Centres, with the user’s phone number and address details visible to the Centre. You can invite as many individuals with this user type as you’d like though it’s important to know that all Emergency Contacts must be over the age of 18.
Invited Profile (Read-Only): Just like the Invited Profile (Emergency), this optional user type provides Read-Only access to Results and Achievement Books. The Invited Profile (Read-Only) is listed as a Read-Only user to Centres, with only their phone number visible to the Centre (if it’s been entered by the user) and no requirement for the user to be over the age of 18.
Member Login Profile: A Member Login Profile can only be created for each Member within your Family and provides Read-Only access to Results and Achievement Books specific to that Member. Member Login Profiles can only edit their Account Information such as email address and mailing subscriptions and not their Member Details such as Medical Information and Date of Birth.
Managing Family Users
You can manage the various User Accounts for your Family all from one place: the Family Profile screen. Here’s how:
- Log into your ResultsHQ Family account at https://resultsHQ.com.au
Note: You must have Primary Profile access to your Family to manage other users in your Family account. The Secondary Profile does not have sufficient permissions to manage other family users.
- Use the dropdown menu in the top right of the screen to find and click the ‘Family Profile’ button.
- From the Family Profile screen, you’ll be able to see and manage all profiles that have access to your Family. By default, you should see the mandatory Primary Profile (you) and Secondary Profile listed at the top.
- To edit your own account, including contact information and mailing subscriptions, click Edit alongside your listed profile.
- At any time, you can also Disable any Profiles that have access to your Family. An ‘Enable’ button will appear in its place if you Disable any users, so you can also revert your change.
Below the Profile, the list is a section showing each Member of your Family.
- Click ‘View/Edit’ to manage the Member’s details such as Medical Information, Achievement Book Image and more. You can also view Member History from this screen.
- To give a Member their own User Account to log into ResultsHQ with and track their progress, click ‘Create Member Login Profile’. You’ll need to enter your Member’s own unique email address and click ‘Invite’ so that they can receive the email invitation. They’ll then need to follow the link found in the email to verify their account and set their own password to log in with.
If you’d like to invite others to log into ResultsHQ and view your Members’ results, you can do so by clicking the ‘Invite’ button at the bottom of the page. Then, enter their full name and email address and click ‘Invite’ to trigger an email invitation for them to follow the prompts to verify and set their own password to log in with. You can invite as many people as you’d like.
TIP: You can also mark an Invited User as being another Emergency Contact for your Family by setting the Invited Profile’s Role to ‘Emergency’.
Families that have an active Registration with a Little Athletics Centre around the country will have access to a new Achievement Book area within their Family Portal. This provides information on successful Australian Athletes, instructions and how to's for your favourite events and an electronic Achievement Book builder.
This content is available from the Achievement Book link at the top of your profile pages.
If you do not see this link at the top of the page, it may mean you are not registered with a Little Athletics Centre currently. Contact your local Little Athletics Centre for more details on joining up http://littleathletics.com.au/Home/Find-A-Centre
A collection of successful Australian Athletes is available for you to get to know something new about them. Where did they start their Athletics career and what their favourite food is are just some of the interesting things you will be able to find out about them.
Find out how to do a new event from the professionals. Key tips and instructions to assist you with achieving personal bests every week.
Printed/Saved Achievement Book
A printed/saved version of the Little Athletics Australia Achievement is available from the Family Portal. The tickets are drawn from all uploaded results in the current season and members can upload a custom picture for the cover page direct from the Family Portal.
NOTE: This feature is only available from a desktop computer and Chrome is the browser that provides the best results. Also smaller screens such as on laptops that have a zoom applied may display images/content incorrectly and may need to be adjusted for best results.
Adding a Personalised Picture
To add your own personalised Athlete Picture to the front cover of your achievement book, click the family name at the top right of the screen and go to the Profile page.
Click the Update button next to the Athlete that you want to update the Achievement Book picture for.
Browse for your picture by clicking the Select Image button - NOTE: pixel dimensions on the picture - a lower resolution picture will not look as good.
Drag/resize the picture to your desired result and then save it to upload. Then go to the Print button from the Achievement Book home page to select the Athlete to generate an Achievement Book.
Using the print dialogue you can save it as PDF or print your personalised achievement book at any time.
School User Account - First Login
If your school uses ResultsHQ for Carnivals then you have a ResultsHQ account created using default details, if you don't already have an account in the system.
Default Account Details
School Accounts are set up with the following details:
1. School email address with school code as password
Not all schools provide an email address for students, if provided it will be used as your login at www.resultshq.com.au
2. Firstname Lastname and School Code
In most cases where an email is not provided by the school, we create a unique username using the students Firstname, Surname and school code.
eg Chris Hazeldine at school Perth Secondary College would be created with ChrisHazeldine_PSC as username and PSC as password.
To ensure that everyone that logs in to the system meets the requirements of email address login and custom password, the first time a user logs in to ResultsHQ they will be required to complete the creation of an account. A default account doesn't include all the details required so is a starting point in the creation of a full ResultsHQ account.
NOTE: All School default accounts on the first login create a "Limited Student User Account"
1. log in to www.resultshq.com.au using the default login details - if the two options above do not allow access then check with your Sports Teacher who can advise your exact username details for login.
2. Enter Student Email and set a password - note that this step creates a limited Student Account only. Once created a parent account can be linked to the profile which provides full access/privileges.