You are able to select whether you would like to show or hide the age group positions that have been calculated by ResultsHQ to your families / members.
By default, this option will be set to show the Position field. If you would like to change this setting, please view the below instructions.
1. From within your ResultsHQ profile, click on the Settings button at the top right of screen
2. Click on the Centre Options button under the Centre Setup heading
3. At the bottom of the Centre Options screen, there is a heading Hide Age Group Position from Family Reporting
- Select No if you would like to SHOW the positions to families / members (default option). Press Submit to save your selection
- Select Yes if you would like to HIDE the positions from families / members. Press Submit to save your selection
How will family reporting look if I choose to hide the age group positions?
- Member results screen: You'll notice in area highlighted by a red box that there is no Position indicated
- Results tickets: No position will be displayed on the results tickets in family reporting