By default, ResultsHQ will send out emails from a generic address called [email protected]
You are able to have this changed to your own organisations email address. Before you can do that, you must have your email verified, to ensure that you are in fact the owner of this email address. This process avoids the possibility that users could input any email address, and sent out emails from it.
The service provider used by ResultsHQ to send out emails is Amazon. This is a US service and is used by consumers worldwide. Please click here for further details from the Amazon site.
In order to verify your email address, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Communicate button with the Settings area
2. You will open to the Communicate page. If you have not verified your email address, a yellow banner will appear at the top of screen.
Click on the 'click here' link to verify your email address
Note: The email address to be used in the verification process will be the email address found in your Centre Setup area in the Centre Admin Email field. Click here for instructions on where this is.
3. An instruction will be sent to Amazon services. Once received, Amazon will send a verification email to the email address that was in your Centre Setup area in the Centre Admin Email field.
4. Open the Email, the body of which will appear similar to below.
Click on the verification URL which is indicated below by red box
5. After you've clicked on the URL, a confirmation message from Amazon will be displayed in your browser as per below screen shot.
6. Now, back in ResultsHQ, refresh your Communicate page. A new message will be displayed at the top of screen, indicating from where your emails will be sent.