By default, ResultsHQ will send out emails from a generic address called firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a user, you have an email, this email is able to be used as your reply email, or you can use the centre's admin email (found in Profile Details) will be the reply to email. Both these emails will need to be verified first before communicate will be able to use them.
If you do not verify your own email it will send from the verified centre admin email (in Profile Details). If you do not have your own email or the centre admin email verified then it will send from no-reply@
The service provider for Communicate to send out emails is Amazon. This is a US service and is used by consumers worldwide. Please click here for further details from the Amazon site.
In order to verify your email address, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Communicate button with the Settings area
2. You will open to the Communicate page. If you have not verified your email address, a yellow banner will appear at the top of the screen.
Click on the 'click here' link to verify your email address
Note: The default email offered to verify is your own email that your username is using as its profile. If that is verfied it will still offer a message saying your centre admin email is available to verify if it has not been verified.
3. An instruction will be sent to Amazon services. Once received, Amazon will send a verification email to the email address that was in your Centre Setup area in the Centre Admin Email field.
4. Open the Email, the body of which will appear similar to below.
Click on the verification URL which is indicated below by red box
5. After you've clicked on the URL, a confirmation message from Amazon will be displayed in your browser as per below screenshot.
6. Now, back in ResultsHQ, refresh your Communicate page. A new message will be displayed at the top of the screen, indicating from where your emails will be sent.