You are able to export Membership data so that you can analyse in Excel. The details included in the export include:
- Member name
- Membership number
- Member date of birth
- Member age group
- Family details, such as mailing address, email, guardian names, phone numbers
- Batch Status and Batch Number
1. Log into your Peak Body ResultsHQ profile. (Click here for specific topic)
2. In order to download a report of all members that are currently in the ResultsHQ Active / Paid status (at a Centre level) press the Member Report button.
See the button highlighted in below screen shot.
3. A CSV file will be downloaded in your browser. Select it from the bottom of your browser, or navigate to the Downloads folder on your computer.
Note: For an easy way to do a search for a specific variable in the file (eg. 'Smith'), highlight the column in which you would like to search, press Ctrl+F and a 'Find' dialogue box will appear. Enter 'Smith' and press Enter. Each instance of the variable will be highlighted.