There are several types of Club level Registration user:
ResultsHQ (web) access
- ClubRegistration: *NEW* This allows for Club Registrars to access ResultsHQ and enter in Registrations into the Athlete Registration form, process payments and PoA in the Status Manager, and access a Registration report of member details (Paid and Pending payment). They will only be able to access information related to their Club
- RegistrationReporting: This can be set up so that Club users can produce a Registration report reduced to only show members from their Club.
RegistrationHQ (offline) access
These user access levels will allow users to access data via the offline Windows application called ResultsHQ (ie. they will not need their browser). This can be a difficult process, so only use this if can not access internet. Click here to learn more about RegistrationHQ
- Download: This use will be able to download data only for their Club into RegistrationHQ
- UploadFamily: Download and edit/upload family details to ResultsHQ for their Club. But can not create Registrations.
- UploadMember: Download and edit/upload family and member details for their Club. But can not create Registrations.
- UploadRegistration: Can have full access to their Club members and upload Registrations
To set up these users from ResultsHQ
1. From within ResultsHQ access the Users button within the Settings area. Note: You will need to ask a Super User to add users in ResultsHQ
2. Click on Add User at the top of the form
3. Create a user by adding details such as UserID, Password, name, email, and most importantly their access level and the Club that their profile should be able to see.
- Select the Access Level based on the descriptions at the top of this help topic
- Select the Club that has the members that this user should see
4. When you have populated all values click the Submit button
Users must access ResultsHQ via