- Fill in the below software request for the latest version to be sent to you
- If you experience any issues please let us know at email@example.com
Latest Version of Software
- ATP 301 - Fill in the above form to gain the link to this
- ATP 201 - Fill in the above form to gain the link to this
- Release Date: 7th Nov 2014
- Ability to pre-populate Race details such as event name, before data has been pushed through from ATP Timing box
Fixes / Stability Improvements
- A rounding error was causing race times that were 3 decimal places and had decimals of > .995 to be converted incorrectly, back to 0.100. If you think that you're ATP Timing Box has been set to 3 decimal places then please be in touch as we have a process that can be run that will correct any affected results.
- A display issue was causing 'duplicate' entries to appear on screen when sorted by Lane order. When sorted by Place order, the display was fine.
PDF backup printing
- If you are not using a physical printer to print race summaries, please use an electronic printing method to ensure some redundancy exists for your race data. Here is a suggestion as to how you can use a PDF generator to 'print' your races in the background - click here.
Recommended Minimum spec
For best performance we recommend:
- Windows 7 or 8 (32 or 64 bit) [This requires a FULL windows operating system, not a locked down operating system such as Windows Surface RT]
- I3, I5 or I7 processor
- Quad core processor
- At least 4Gb of RAM
- Anti Glare screen with at least 13" monitor Windows 7 or 8
- 3 USB ports
- Longest battery life possible