If you need to pull members across from an invited centre to a host centre, you can do this via the following steps.
This process was set up to make it easier for the host or organise their members without needing the invited centre to participate in the process. Note that the member details that come across are only the minimum details for results entry. There are no personal details like address, passwords etc.
Once a member is apart of your centre profile they are available for other event dates too.
1. Go to Calander View and click on the Envelope
2. Turn on the invite centre option for your given date
3. Choose the appropriate centre to invite and press submit
4. Click on the Event Registration
5. Search for the athlete by part name or number. Then press view next to the athlete you want to import
6. You can also tick their nominated events with these tick boxes