Uploading Centre Records
Little Aths Recorder
Little Aths Recorder needs to be updated to the 2017.7 version to export Centre Records in ResultsHQ format. This should be available as an automatic update or can be downloaded from https://update.littleathsrecorder.com/2017.7/recorder.exe.
Make sure to make a backup copy of your current Little Aths Recorder file (usually C:\Little Aths Recorder\la.mdb) before commencing the update.
Once you have updated, the records can be exported by selecting Recorder -> Export Records for Results HQ. This will save the records to an Excel file named records.xls in the same directory as the Little Aths Recorder database (usually C:\Little Aths Recorder).
To import the records into ResultsHQ
- Login to your ResultsHQ centre profile – https://centreadmin.resultshq.com.au
- Select Reports -> Centre Record List
- Click the Event Record Import button
- Click the Choose File button and select the file exported above (eg C:\Little Aths Recorder\records.xls)
- Click the Select button. This will allow you to preview the records before saving.
- If you are happy with the imported records cick the Upload Records button.
- You can then go back to the Centre Records List to review the records.