The transfer process is a four-step process:
- State body initiates the transfer
- The original centre performs their part of the transfer
- Timing Solutions refund if needed
- New centre completes the transfer
So in Stateadmin, we start the process:
1. After logging in to the Stateadmin profile click on the Centre Management
2. find the centre the athlete is transferring from (original centre)
3. Locate the athlete to transfer
4. Locate the centre the athlete is transferring too
5. Then select the Club they are going to transfer too, and press submit
6. The screen will reset. This means it was successful.
6. If you go back to the home area and click on Payment Batching you will see the athlete in the Refunds tabs
7. Click on the Refunds tab and scroll down to your athlete
Now that the stateadmin side is complete, it's time for the Original centre to do their steps.
1. After logging into the centre click on Registrations - Status Manager
2. Click on the Refunds Tab and press Edit for the transferring athlete
3. This will open the transaction summary. Scroll down to the edit button for the relevant athlete
4. Fill in the value you wish to refund back to the family as a part of their transfer
5. Then click the calculate button, and the confirmed value will be here
6. Then press Save
7. Go back to the Status Manager Refunds tab and you will the screen has changed with your value and now press the Send to TS button
Timing Solutions will do teh refunds if needed.
In the meantime over at the "new" centre.
1. After logging into the new centre click on Registrations - Status Manager
2. Then in the Transfer tab, you will be able to see the athlete and their status and a Note too about where they came from.
3. In this case, there is a refund owed to the athlete, so their status is inactive until this is completed at the centre