Your ResultsHQ profile has all the information, so to get that information to sync to your local RaceHQ follow these steps.
1. In RaceHQ click on the settings button
2. In the Web tab, you will see the following items
- Automatically sync on startup (means it will automatically sync all the member data when you start RaceHQ, providing you have internet) -recommended
- Username and Password (use the username that you have for ResultsHQ and your password, it will remember it for next time you start up the app)
- Login - this will force RaceHQ to do a sync and refresh its data manually
- Clear local data - this is a good option as it will remove only your member details (not results) and bring in a fresh copy of members and their PBs etc