A swimming trigger system includes the following:
- TS Manual Triggers
- USB Charger (Triggers)
- TS WiFi Start Device
- TS WiFi Hub
- TS Start Horn
- 80mm POS Printer
- Windows Laptop Computer
- USB mini - USB cable (Hub to Laptop)
- Antenna Extension cable (Hub)
- 3.5" mic cable
240v power is required to run the system with a power board (not supplied). If using ResultsHQ integration for Names/Points/Champions then internet is required for the Finishline Laptop (not supplied)
1. Connect up the laptop as labelled (do not power up) with the TS Wifi Hub (USB cable) and the printer.
2. Attach the TS WiFi Hub antenna extension and ensure that the placement of the antenna is unobstructed to the Start and Finish lines. If possible the antenna should be located above head height.
3. Connect up the TS Manual Triggers to power.
4. Ensure that power is connected to the Laptop, Printer (Green Light) and TS Manual Triggers.
5. If using ResultsHQ integration, ensure internet is turned on.
6. Power up the Laptop and launch RaceHQ from the desktop and go to Lanes option in setup.
7. Ensure that the WiFi Hub indicator at the top right is Green before proceeding. If not click on the icon and change the Comm Port selected. If no comm ports are displayed in the popup then either the USB cable is not connected or laptop needs a restart.
8. If using ResultsHQ integration, click the Settings icon at top right and enter the Username/Password for your profile then click Login to download a list of your Athletes and Events/Results.
9. There are a number of settings that can be personalised in this menu, if using Startline Name Entry via an Ipad/Tablet see Startline for full details. Swimming events are located under the Run menu option when navigating to the events. This allows for Current and 2 Next Races for athlete competitor numbers to be entered at Marshalling.
10. Back at the Setup screen turn on the first TS Manual Trigger. Press and hold the On/Off button until it beeps/vibrates (some don't vibrate occasionally so watch for the light and indicator on the setup screen). While they are numbered to assist the lane operators, they are allocated to the lane number next in the list from 0/1 to the number of lanes setup and so must be turned on in order.
11. Repeat until all triggers are allocated on the screen.
12. Turn on the TS Wifi Start Device by pressing and holding the On/Off button until beep/light displays. Connect the TS WiFi Horn with the 3.5" mic cable to the Input on the horn and the speaker on the Starter then turn on with button on side.
13. RaceHQ will now display a Go Race button to take you to Race screen.
Check the Support forum for how to use RaceHQ and other features.