Event menu dropdown > Calendar > Nomination Setup/Invite > Fees tab > Enter settings > Save
New updates have been made to the Nomination Setup Fees tab to incorporate features used in other areas, such as Registrations, plus the addition of brand new features.
Event Fee Cap
The Event Fee Cap sets the maximum amount of event charges payable, regardless of the number of events registered for, per athlete. For example, if the Event Fee Cap is set to $12, an athlete participating in four events with event fees of $5 each, would only pay $12 in Event Fees. Charges such as Meet Fees, Administration Fees and Family Charges will be in addition to this cap. Make sure you click Submit to save your Athlete Charge settings.
Note: 'Age Up' settings will not affect the price or fee cap of events that an Athlete competes in. Athletes are charged and capped based on their CURRENT AGE GROUP, regardless of registering for any other age group's event.
The Absorb Fees option allows Centres to decide if the Variable Fee for each line item will be added ontop of the prices they set, or included within:
- Select YES to have the cost of Administration Fees absorbed by the Centre i.e. deducted from each transaction without raising the cost to the family.
- Select NO to have the cost of Administration Fees added to the relevant line items so that the family absorbs the Administration Fees.
Bank Account Verification
As well as in the Registration Setup, you can set up your Centre’s Nominated Bank Account for payments to be made to within the Nomination Setup of a meet. If you’ve already set up and verified you Centre’s bank account details within the Registration Setup, they’ll appear pre-populated here and ready to use for receiving your final meet payments. If a bank account has not yet been verified, the Fees tab will have a red marker against it to indicate this.
- To verify your Nominated Bank Account, simply enter the bank account details in the input fields and click Submit.
- If the bank details are not recognised as a verified Account, a ‘Verify’ button will appear next to the Submit button and a red alert will appear. Clicking the ‘Verify’ button will trigger a small deposit to the bank account details entered for you to verify with. Depending on your bank, the verification transaction may be instant, though please allow up to 3-5 business days to receive the deposit. A button to ‘Complete Verification’ will appear in place of the ‘Verify’ button and will remain there until verification has been completed so you can access again when you've received the small transfer amount to verify against.
- Once you have received the payment, clicking the ‘Complete Verification’ button will take you to the ‘Confirm Verification’ screen for you to enter the exact value of the deposit amount made in order to verify. Make sure you enter the whole cents value (i.e. 112 for $1.12). Once submitted, if the amount matches, your account will be marked as verified and can be used to receive payment for the meet.
Meet Payment Batch
As the final step for administering payments within the meet (after all nomination transactions should be paid, with all cash received items batched and received by Timing Solutions), the Centre Admin can trigger the 'Send to TS' button to send all paid transaction history for the meet to Timing Solutions to finalise payments and trigger the disbursement process, where TS will release funds into your nominated bank account.