On this page:
Migrate to a Single User Account (compulsory)
All existing username/password accounts in ResultsHQ are required to be migrated to a Single User Account. The account migration plays a key part in enhancing login security in ResultsHQ. You’ll only need to complete the migration process once.
Migrating to a Single User Account enables multiple ResultsHQ accesses to be included in the one login account for those who may have a Centre or State Administration login as well as their Family login. If this applies to you, you can find out more about migrating multiple accounts to your Single User Account here.
For those who have more than one Family login in ResultsHQ to view/access different Families, the Single User Account means you can now use the one login to easily switch between families.
Migrating your Account
- To migrate your account, simply log in with your existing username and password.
- You’ll then automatically be asked to confirm your email address to commence the migration process. You’ll also be asked to confirm the email address for Parent/Guardian 2, which will trigger a separate email verification for the contact to create their own login. Make sure you’ve entered each email address correctly in both fields and don’t forget to review/update your mailing subscriptions before clicking ‘Update’.
Note: The email address you choose will replace your username once you’ve completed migration to your Single User Account. You can choose any email address, even if it was not previously associated with your account. However, the email address you choose must be active and accessible to you as you’ll be required to verify this email address in the next step.
- Access your email inbox and wait for the ‘Timing Solutions User Account Verify’ email (this should only take a few minutes). Click on the link in the email to continue the process. Check your spam and junk folders if you have not received the email after 10 minutes.
- To complete migration, follow the prompts to set your password for your new Single User Account, review and update your contact details and click ‘Accept’.
Your password must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least 1 upper case letter, 1 lower case letter and 1 number. Your password cannot contain your email.
And that’s it! From here, simply follow the prompts to log in with your new Single User Account using your email address and password.
Once logged in, be sure to check your account information such as contact number from the Account Management screen, accessible via the dropdown menu at the top right.
You can also access the Family Profile screen from this dropdown menu, where you can manage user accounts associated with your family.
TIP: If you have any other ResultsHQ accounts (traditional username/password) that you migrate to a Single User Account using the same email address, they’ll appear in this dropdown menu for you to easily switch between - all from the one login.
Create and Manage User Accounts for Members and Family
New family user types are now available in ResultsHQ so you can give ResultsHQ access directly to members and family/friends with their own User Account to log in with.
Understanding Family User Types/Roles
There are different family user types to set the level of access for the User.
- Access to ResultsHQ, regardless of user type, can only be granted to someone who has an active, verifiable email address.
- Each access level grants the user control of their own email subscription settings and basic account information. These settings cannot be managed by any other user for privacy reasons.
Primary Profile: Limited to one Single User Account, this is the only family user type with full family access in ResultsHQ. The Primary Profile can invite other users and create athlete level access, edit, submit and pay for nominations, disable other user access, edit member details (date of birth, name etc. that centres see), including each member’s image. The Primary Profile is listed as Primary contact for Centres with all contact information entered visible to the Centre.
Secondary Profile: The Secondary Profile is a mandatory profile that can only be designated to one Single User Account. Access is Read-Only as the Secondary Profile cannot invite users, perform nominations, disable or edit athlete details. However, unlike Invited Profiles, the Secondary Profile can view nomination history - including payment receipts. The Secondary Profile is listed as the Secondary Contact for Centres, with all contact information entered visible to the Centre. The Secondary Profile user must be over the age of 18.
Invited Profile (Emergency): This optional user type provides Read-Only access to Results, Calendar and Achievement Books. Any Invited Profile (Emergency) is listed as an additional Emergency Contact for Centres, with the user’s phone number and address details visible to the Centre. You can invite as many individuals with this user type as you’d like though it’s important to know that all Emergency Contacts must be over the age of 18.
Invited Profile (Read Only): Just like the Invited Profile (Emergency), this optional user type provides Read-Only access to Results and Achievement Books. The Invited Profile (Read-Only) is listed as a Read-Only user to Centres, with only their phone number visible to the Centre (if it’s been entered by the user) and no requirement for the user to be over the age of 18.
Member Login Profile: A Member Login Profile can only be created for each Member within your Family and provides Read-Only access to Results and Achievement Books specific to that Member. Member Login Profiles can only edit their Account Information such as email address and mailing subscriptions and not their Member Details such as Medical Information and Date of Birth.
Managing Family Users
You can manage the various User Accounts for your Family all from the one place: the Family Profile screen. Here’s how:
- Log into your ResultsHQ Family account at https://resultsHQ.com.au
Note: You must have Primary Profile access to your Family to manage other users in your Family account. The Secondary Profile does not have sufficient permissions to manage other family users.
- Use the dropdown menu in the top right of the screen to find and click the ‘Family Profile’ button.
- From the Family Profile screen, you’ll be able to see and manage all profiles that have access to your Family. By default, you should see the mandatory Primary Profile (you) and Secondary Profile listed at the top.
- To edit your own account, including contact information and mailing subscriptions, click Edit alongside your listed profile.
- At any time, you can also Disable any Profiles that have access to your Family. An ‘Enable’ button will appear in its place if you Disable any users, so you can also revert your change.
Below the Profile list is a section showing each Member in your Family.
- Click ‘View/Edit’ to manage the Member’s details such as Medical Information, Achievement Book Image and more. You can also view Member History from this screen.
- To give a Member their own User Account to log into ResultsHQ with and track their progress, click ‘Create Member Login Profile’. You’ll need to enter your Member’s own unique email address and click ‘Invite’ so that they can receive the email invitation. They’ll then need to follow the link found in the email to verify their account and set their own password to log in with.
If you’d like to invite others to log into ResultsHQ and view your Members’ results, you can do so by clicking the ‘Invite’ button at the bottom of the page. Then, enter their full name and email address and click ‘Invite’ to trigger an email invitation for them to follow the prompts to verify and set their own password to log in with. You can invite as many people as you’d like.
TIP: You can also mark an Invited User as being another Emergency Contact for your Family by setting the Invited Profile’s Role to ‘Emergency’.