If you have set up all your registration areas and are ready to open registrations there is a checklist for you:
- The season is rolled over and showing the correct season - here
- Your Fees, discounts, family cap and payment options are correct - here
- Make sure your Extra, duties, welcome message, questions are set up correctly - here
- Confirm your location is set correctly in your Physical Map - here
Once you are happy with those various settings, the next steps are:
- Set your Private Registrations setting to Yes, so when we turn your registrations on it will only be open to you via that private link
- Then email firstname.lastname@example.org asking for your registrations to be turned on
- We will then check the items above too. After your set up is confirmed, we will turn registrations On and then reply back to you
- Once you have completed your first couple of private registrations, you will be able to make your registrations public. You could provide the link from your centres landing registration page.
Let us know if you have any questions.