If you are looking for a way to increase your efficiency for your track/sprint events, then consider this app. It will let you build age/s gender/s athletes into X lanes for you without you needing to key any names/numbers. Like the sound of that? We also have the ability for this app to work with your pack/lap count events too
2. Then log into it the app using your centreadmin username and password
3. The screen will load in Build mode. Which means you can build up a list of Lanes, Distance, Gender/s and Age/s without needing to key any name/numbers into lanes. It will put athletes into lanes and let you see their name and number and PB.
The benefit here is that you only have to call out athletes into their lane instead of keying in athletes.
NOTE - ResultsHQ mode (instead of the default Build mode) only works if you have set up pre-determined athletes into race lane set up
4. At this point in time, you should also make sure you have your finish line laptop set up with your gates and internet. As the finish line laptop will receive your athlete's names and their respective lanes. The RaceHQ setting for this app to connect to it is found here
- In the Web tab tick on Enable start line process
- Select App
- Make sure there is a successful login for the same centres account
- Confirm the centre name is your centre
- Make sure the finish line is using the same Position as your app is. You can have multiple positions for the one centre Front Straight, Back Straight, Side straight A, Side Straight B
5. To confirm the Position in the StartLineHQ app click on the settings icon in the top right corner and confirm the position on that screen
6. Now that you can confirm your finish line and start line are on the same position and at the same Centre profile, you can start building up your races.
7. Back in the Build screen, you have some option here at the top of the menu
- Rues (how to allocate athletes - Random, PB or IAAF
- Lanes (how many lanes are you using) - 1 to 14
- Event - select the events you have available (will be based on what is in ResultsHQ)
8. Scrolling down further we can then see a Gender selector M (Male) F (Female)- you can choose one or both genders
9. Scroll down further and you have all the available age groups based on your athletes in ResultsHQ. Notice that as you select one or multiple age groups, the member count and number of races will be displayed. This is based on the volume of athletes in that age/gender combination and the number of lanes. To build up the lanes click on the blue Right arrow to push that combination into the Lane draws section.
10. Once the athletes and lanes load, you can minimize the selection menu for more room. Click on the << to collapse that window.