To use the app with pack races and the RFID tags follow these steps. The benefit of this app with pack races is that you can use the same tag in different races for different athletes. So you could have 60 tags that you recycle across 3 x 20 buckets that are recycled from one race to the next.
2. Then log into it the app using your centreadmin username and password
3. The screen will load in Build mode. Which means you can build up a list of Lanes, Distance, Gender/s and Age/s without needing to key any name/numbers into lanes. It will put athletes into lanes and let you see their name and number and PB.
The benefit here is that you only have to call out athletes into their lane instead of keying in athletes.
NOTE - ResultsHQ mode (instead of the default Build mode) only works if you have set up pre-determined athletes into race lane set up
4. At this point in time, you should also make sure you have your finish line laptop set up with your gates and internet. As the finish line laptop will receive your athlete's names and their respective lanes. The RaceHQ setting for this app to connect to it is found here
5. Open up RaceHQ settings and tick on Enable Start line - App
6. Now to simplify the RFID Tag allocation to an athlete fill in the RFID Tag Prefix String field, our default string is this - 3000300833b2ddd90140 or 00053100000000000000
7. In the race screen, you will now see a Show RFID List. This will let you see the names and tag numbers of athletes that have been loaded from the Startline App into your RaceHQ for current and next race
8. In this case, Athlete #9 Callum Spicer will be using the tag with 1409. In the background, the tag will be a complete set of digits in the string being 000531000000000000001409.