In your calendar view, you might notice one of these which tells you there are results available from one or more of your athletes attending a meet outside of your normal profile. It will let you view and use this information for PBs, Crs, PB and or Points.
1. View Results - If you want to just view the results click on the View icon (eyeball). This will let you scan through the results and places for just your athletes.
2. Include Results - to include this meet date results in your centres results in schedule select the Include Meet Results. This will also then open up the options below in step 3.
If you have opted to include these results in your centre, you will not see them on your home page, but you can continue to view the results via the View icon (eyeball). Also, the results are available via Reports - Report Builder. The family by default with or with you accepting these results will be visible in their portal
If you accidentally pressed include but didn't mean to, go back to the calendar page and click on Exclude results to reset it.
3. Options to select and then save - you now have the following 4 options to Exclude from this meet - note the default is to include all, hence the Exclude is set to No. Once you have confirmed what you want to exclude or not, then press Save. If you do not want to include any of this either exit this screen without saving anything or change them all to Exclude = Yes and then save.
- Included PB's - If you want to include the results and use them as PB benchmarks you need to leave this exclude = No
- Included CR's - If you want to use these results are CRs then leave this as exclude = No. They will become available in the Report Builder and in the Reports - Centre Record list too.
- Include Points - If you want these results to count towards your points then set this to exclude = No
- Centre record type - as this meet is an away meet you have the option for #2 to set it as away records or home records etc.
4. The date will be visible in your report builder, leaderboard, calculate screen with and * to indicate its not a normal part of your calendar
If you need to turn anything off and remove from your calendar, just go back to step 2 or 3 and remove the option as required.
5. If you have records that need to be accepted for this meet date into your own centres records you can do this via the View icon
6. Then find the relevant event and view the results
7. Then make the appropriate result a CR