If your school uses ResultsHQ for Carnivals then you have a ResultsHQ account created using default details, if you don't already have an account in the system.
Default Account Details
School Accounts are setup with the following details:
1. School email address with school code as password
Not all schools provide an email address for students, if provided it will be used as your login at www.resultshq.com.au
2. Firstname Lastname and School Code
In most cases where an email is not provided by the school, we create a unique username using the students Firstname, Surname and school code.
eg Chris Hazeldine at school Perth Secondary College would be created with ChrisHazeldine_PSC as username and PSC as password.
To ensure that everyone that logs in to the system meets the requirements of email address login and custom password, the first time a user logs in to ResultsHQ they will be required to complete the creation of an account. A default account doesn't include all the details required so is a starting point in the creation of a full ResultsHQ account.
NOTE: All School default accounts on first login create a "Limited Student User Account"
1. Login to www.resultshq.com.au using the default login details - if the two options above do not allow access then check with your Sports Teacher who can advise your exact username details for login.
2. Enter Student Email and set a password - note that this step creates a limited Student Account only. Once created a parent account can be linked to the profile which provides full access/privileges.
3. See https://support.timingsolutions.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/360028814211-Family-User-Accounts for information on creating additional linked accounts for Parents that are not limited.
For details on what you can do in your ResultsHQ profile see https://support.timingsolutions.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/201741764-Family-Online-Reporting