To adjust your menu structure on your website simply follow these steps:
1. Go to the "Appearance - Menu"
2. To add newly created pages tick the box/s and then press Add to Menu
3. To adjust the menu structure of your visible website drag and drop the page/tile to the relevant structure required. If its indented then its a sub/drop down of the above non indented page/tile
4. If you want to remove a page from the navigation area of your site then click on the Page down arrow and then press remove
5. Once you have finished your changes to the menu/navigation then press Save Menu