From within ResultsHQ, you can adjust both family and member data.
- Finding your Family/Athlete/s
- Editing Family Details
- Managing athletes/members within a family
- Note - Changed the athlete's Age Group
- Change the family that a member belongs to
- Merge results between Members - can be used to manage Visitor results
Finding your Family/Athlete/s
1. Click on the Members - Member List Heading - NOTE - Club Registrar will look for Member Report
2. Notice when the Member List page opens you will possibly see some extra tabs at the top, Active = Paid, Inactive = Not paid and Queue = On the waiting list
3. The Member List will display. It will show all of the essential details for your members. You can sort the Member List by each of the column headings.
4. Click on the surname of any member that you who's details you would like to update.
Editing Family Details
The Family Details screen will appear. Within here you will find all the details about the family. At the bottom of the screen, you will see any Members that are attached to this family. You can edit the Families details for the primary and secondary roles, emails, addresses and names.
Managing athletes/members within a family:
At the bottom of the family details screen, you will find the athletes/members associated with the family.
You can edit some major variables within this screen such as:
- Proof of Age Status (PoA)
- Participation Status: If set to No, even if the member is active they will not be displayed on recording sheets and results entry
- Status: Where Active = Paid, Inactive = Pending payment, History = Suspended member
If you make a change here, press Save to make the changes hold
1. You can click on the view button against an athlete to view and edit more information
2. The below screen will display. Make your changes and then press Save
- Within here you can update details such as Member ID, Age Group, Name, Club etc
- Numbers - if your numbers are locked you will have to press the Set to zero, then update here
- Note: If a member were included in a Batch Return, certain variables would be locked
Note - Changed the athlete's Age Group
If you change their age group and to gender, you will need to make sure your athlete makes it into their new age/gender events and recording sheets, follow these steps
1. Click on the Event Calendar at the top of the screen
2. Click on the person icon
3. Then find the missing athlete and click on the All tick box...Or click on the Nominate Visible to sweep through and nominate all athletes on your screen.
4. Then back in your results entry screen or recording sheets screen the athlete will be there once your refresh the screen
5. If an athlete is still in both their previous and current age/gender events you will need to do the following steps then repeat step 3 above.
Now that all the events have been deleted, go back to step 9 above and re-nominate the athlete into this date.
Change the family that a member belongs to
ResultsHQ uses rules to group members into families in order to make many important features possible (online family reporting etc). A unique email address is what ResultsHQ uses to identify different families.
During the creation of members, there may be times where, due to various circumstances, members may not be attached to the family that they are intended to be. The most common example of this is when a member is imported with a different email address to their siblings/the family record.
What will the significance when this happens?
- When a Centre official is viewing the family record they will not see all of the children that are supposed to be in this family.
- Families may log into ResultsHQ to view results, and they may not see all the children that they expect to see
How do you fix this?
We need to migrate the member that is in the wrong place/family, to the right family!
1. From within your ResultsHQ profile, press More in the top right corner
2. Press the Migrate Member button from under the Centre Setup heading
3. Within the Migrate Member form, you will need to determine which member you would like to merge, into which family. Narrow down the list of members using the Club, Age, and Gender filters and then press Refine Members
4. Select the Member from the Member list that you would like to Merge into a different family
5. Select the Family that would like to merge the member into from within the To Family list. Families are listed by their surname and then the email address
6. Press Change Family at the bottom right of the form.
The member has now been merged into the family
NOTE - if you are using the Member Sync to import your members...please ensure that you have replicated the email change in SportsTG too, otherwise your migrate member in ResultsHQ will be overwritten when you next sync with IMG.
Merge results between Members - can be used to manage Visitor results
You are able to merge members in ResultsHQ. Use this with caution as it is irreversible!
1. From with your ResultsHQ profile, click on the Settings link at the top right
2. Click on the Merge Member button under the Centre Setup heading
3. Within the Merge Member screen, on the left column, select the name of the athlete whose results that you would like to push towards another athlete
4. On the right column of names select the athlete who will receive the results (generally the true registered member)
5. Once you are SURE that you have selected the correct athletes (there will be no undo button!), press the Merge Members button