Using RaceHQ Bib Printing app
- Black (it only needs black other colours are not necessary)
- Manual paper feed tray or the ability to allow envelope size paper into the tray
- This is an example one that will do the job and is $119 from office works - http://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/officeworks/p/samsung-sl-m2835dw-wireless-mono-laser-printer-saslm2835d
1. To download the latest version of RaceHQ from the Latest software
2. Open RaceHQ
3. Open up the settings window
4. Do a Refresh in the web tab like this. Note if you are using a user profile you will need to tick the user check box too. Meaning you select your centre then put in your user name and password
5. Then press Refresh again to bring down your members (if it didn't do this the first time)...Note the member count visible here tells me that its successfully refreshed.
NOTE - IF CLEAR LOCAL DATA IS TICKED ON YOU WILL LOOSE THE WHO YOU HAVE PRINTED INFORMATION WHEN YOU PRESS REFRESH NEXT TIME
6. Confirm you have the correct printer selected via the printer tab
7. Then press Finish
8. Now select the Barcode option from the menu of applications
9. Select the Age/s, Gender/s and Club/s you wish to print, or use the search function to find someone particular
10. This should show all the athletes that have not been printed yet. If you want to see every (printed previously or not) un-tick the "Hide previously printed members"
- Most importantly, place a tick in the checkbox to the right of the members that you would like to print a barcode for. Tick the checkbox in the heading to select all of the athletes in your search criteria, and vice versa to unselect all.
11. Then select the type of printing you want and if you want barcodes or not displayed
A. A4 Avery Label, 3 x 8 to a page. Avery software code J8159
B. LAVic Bib print; one member name, age, barcode to a page/bib
C. Dymo printer; roll of barcodes - 11354
12. To preview what it will look like click on the Preview option
13. To do bib printing this is the orientation I used in this printer
14. Print using the print button...good idea to do a single test first. Then when you are happy you can do it small batches
Note:Based on your testing you can add adjustments to the margins, either positive (eg 2 moves print up and left) or negative (eg -2 moves print down and right). Adjust the number as required until you are spot on.
If your athlete number is not printing or is on the second page try putting in -40 or 40 into the "Left" field.