This page covers the steps the family will see:
Family Nomination Steps
1. log in to your family portal Family Login and Online Reporting
2. If there is an Invitational Meet that is accepting Nominations, then you will see the Nominations button at the top of the screen.
3. Click on the date of the meet to begin selecting events to nominate into.
4. Select a Duty from the Duty Roster (if activated).
5. Select the events that you wish to participate in by checking the box to the right. If there are any events where a potential clash exists when selected they will be identified prior to submitting the nomination. If an event cap exists for the meet then the Next button will vanish if you select more events than allowed. The event number, name, type, additional information, event date and time are clearly indicated in the nomination selection page.
6. After clicking the Next button, you will see a Nomination Payment summary (if activated) otherwise you will see step 8.
7. Complete your payment details on the Payment processing page (Paypal).
8. Your confirmation of the Nominations page will detail the events selected included any payment required.
9. Prior to the Nomination cutoff the summary page will continue to allow editing of the nomination for the meet. Once the nominations close then no further editing is available. Note that if payment is required, you are not able to remove events below the number paid, any additional will incur additional transaction fees.
Check Athlete Nominations
Note families can easily check the events and start times (if set up by the administrator) before arriving at the track.
10. Login to your athlete portal
If you have forgotten your password then use the Forgotten my Password link
11. From the home page click the Dateline of your upcoming meet.
12. Click on the Print icon to view more details on the events that you are nominated in to.
13. View or Print the list of events that you are nominated for.
Centre Management of Family Nominations
14. The final step in confirming the Meet Nominations occurs at the Host profile and confirmation of the acceptance of your selection will be present in your Nomination Summary.
There are a number of reasons that Centres would be required to monitor the nominations of their members.
15. Meet Centre Event Limits
If there is a limit on the number of athletes that can participate from an individual centre, then this is not enforced in the family profile. Centre administrators need to review the nomination report to rectify any nomination limit breaches to ensure that the correct athletes are able to participate.
16. Go to Season Calendar and click on Nomination Invites
17. Click on the Meet to review from the list of available meets.
18. Click on the Report button to generate a full nomination report.
19. Scroll down to see if there are any potential error messages
20. Click on the Nomination button to the right of the event that requires attention to modify the list of athletes nominated. PB's are listed as an option to sort on by clicking the heading. It is advisable to ensure that any nomination changes are communicated with those that are affected.
21. If required the report can be printed and distributed to the Host as confirmation of the Nominations including supporting any payments required.
22. Not all required members have completed nominations by the cutoff date.
Follow the steps above to review those who have/have not nominated prior to any cut-off dates to ensure that those unable to login online do not miss the opportunity to participate.
Once the Centre cut off (if implemented) has been reached then further changes will need to be performed in the Host profile, contact the organiser of the Meet.