This is a series of videos that will help you get comfortable with the setup and use of the timing gate hardware and RaceHQ software
Before you start here is RaceHQ software and driver for the timing hub:
- RaceHQ - V3.22.86 - Download (16/12/2020)
- WiFi Timing Hub (Dongle) driver: Click here to download. This is required for your WiFi Timing Hub to be recognised by your computer.
- Remember we do weekly webinars, sign up HERE
- Also check out our youtube channel for more video HERE
Please note: previous versions of RaceHQ will no longer be supported from this season. Please ensure you’re on the latest version of RaceHQ (the minimum being version being 3.22.65) prior to contacting Timing Solutions Support.
Ideal minimum spec:
- Windows10, 8 or 7 (32 or 64 bit)
- I5 or I7 processor
- Quad-core processor
- At least 4Gb of RAM
- Anti Glare screen with at least 13" monitor Windows 7 or 8
- 3 USB ports
- Longest battery life possible
Let's get started!
NOTE - how to do Software and firmware updates...gate firmware v1.24 needs extras attention via this video
1. Set up of bases and gates
2. Close up of the timing gate and bases going together
3. Connecting the timing gates and start device to the laptop
4. Close up of how to turn on the timing gates and change batteries
5. Close up of the timing hub USB cord and start device
6. Having a detailed look at all the settings options in RaceHQ