This is a series of videos that will help you get comfortable with the set up and use of the timing gate hardware and RaceHQ software
Before you start here is RaceHQ software and driver for the timing hub:
- RaceHQ - V3.20.81 - Download (11/09/2017)
- WiFi Timing Hub (Dongle) driver: Click here to download. This is required for for your WiFi Timing Hub to be recognised by your computer.
- Remember we do weekly webinars, sign up HERE
- Also check out our youtube channel for more video HERE
Let's get started!
1. Set up of bases and gates
2. Close up of the timing gate and bases going together
3. Connecting the timing gates and start device to the laptop
4. Close up of how to turn on the timing gates and change batteries
5. Close up of the timing hub USB cord and start device
6. Having a detailed look at all the settings options in RaceHQ